Welcolme to Mexico
In Cancun, all nations will have an opportunity to make significant progress by adopting a broad and balanced set of decisions to reduce emissions and begin a new era of effective global action.
In the coming days we need to agree on a set of decisions that leads to an era of enhanced global action on climate change. There is clear scientific evidence of the negative effects of climate change in everyday life, and our societies expect their governments to deliver ambitious results. We need to recognize that in order to be successful in our efforts, all stake-holders have an important role to play.
Climate change is a global challenge that demands a global response. By addressing it together we allow ourselves the opportunity to continue providing the sustainable growth our societies rightly expect.
|View full tex||View full text||View full text|
Welcome to Mexico
- Felipe Calderón Hinojosa President of Mexico
- Patricia Espinosa Cantellano Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Juan Rafael Elvira Quesada Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources
- What is COP16/CMP6?
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- UNFCCC E-Newsletter
- COP16/CMP6 Venue
- Who can participate?
- COP16/CMP6 Sustainability
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation:
Site 'Main' Navigation: