Who can participate?
The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change classifies Conference participants into the following categories:
- States Parties List
- Observer States
- Observer Organizations
- Intergovernmental Observers (IGO's)
- UN, specialized agencies and related organizations
- Non-Governmental Observers (NGO's)
The (UNFCCC) Secretariat establishes the rules and regulations and the registration and accreditation procedures.
- Welcome to Mexico
- What is COP16/CMP6?
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- UNFCCC E-Newsletter
- COP16/CMP6 Venue
- Who can participate?
- COP16/CMP6 Sustainability
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation:
Site 'Main' Navigation: